Aesthetic Stem Cell / PRP
Combat the effects of aging.
Interested in combating the effects of aging by rejuvenating facial collagen/elastin, diminishing scar visibility and brightening skin tone? It’s easier than you think.
We offer the broadest range of nonsurgical options available anywhere. When biological technologies are combined with traditional techniques—such as dermal fillers and Botox—you can expect amazing results.
WHAT TO know and EXPECT
- Various clinics have deliberately taken great liberties with using stem cell and other regenerative terminology to describe treatments they offer that in actuality are neither stem cell nor regenerative. We take tremendous pride in our field of practice and regardless of whether you decide to ultimately work with us, we’d be happy to answer any lingering questions that arise from your own research.
- Avoid aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medications about a week prior to the procedure.
- We apply a topical anesthetic to the face. Once it takes effect, we proceed with various injections. These may include a traditional hypodermic approach or a microneedling technique (AKA. Vampire Facial) which entails injecting to a depth of about 2mm below the skin-surface followed by application of a protein-rich serum of stem cells or PRP over the treated skin. Or we may use some combination of these two modalities.
- Level of discomfort during and after treatment varies from person to person and based on the specifics of the procedure. We have the ability to administer medications for pain and sedation as needed.
- If sedating medications are used during treatment, we recommend that a responsible friend or family member drive you home.
- It is advised to refrain from taking any anti-inflammatory medications for at least two weeks following your procedure.
- This process is typically repeated every 3 months, depending on response.
Because of our personalized approach to each patient’s individual situation and unique needs, it is impossible to predict what any one regiment looks like prior to an initial consultation. We work with you to learn your needs and determine the right treatment for your unique situation.